1. Can I submit my appeal to own firearms straight to the Ministry?
2. Can the Ministry issue licence for firearms?
3. Where can I apply for a firearms license?
4. What should I do to check on the status of my appeal?
5. What should I do after receiving the approval letter from the Ministry?
6. How could if I want to add to the terms of my licence?
7. Could I further appeal after the Minister has declined my application?
8. What should I do if my application is denied?
9. Can I appeal straight to the Ministry even though decision from the General Chief Police has not been received?
10. What supporting documents should be submitted to update the Ministry Information Centre?
|Blok D1, D2, D7 & D9, Kompleks D, Pusat Pentadbiran, Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62546 Putrajaya|
|Tel: 03 8000 8000
Fax : 03-88891613 / 03-88891610